30 mins, over the phone
Panic Button Session
Wooee! You’ve been asked to do a big media interview. Congratulations! Whether it’s print, radio, online or a tv appearance, you are stressed about it, especially if it’s happening ASAP. You need to know: what you’ll be asked; how to be quotable; what to wear on TV; how to keep on message; and frankly, how to stay calm. We can help.
- Tailored tips for your medium.
- Tailored over the phone advice (up to 30 minutes on the phone) right before your big moment from journos who have both been in the hot seat and interviewed thousands of eminent Australians.
- $400 + GST.
How Panic Button sessions run:
- Over the phone or Skype, at short notice. Most of our Panic Button sessions solve problems for people going on air in the next 12-36 hours.
- Specific, tailored advice to help you through your immediate media opportunity.
- After you make your booking, you’ll get Sue and Ginger’s contacts. One of us will move mountains to be available within a reasonable timeframe: if we can’t make the timing work, you’ll get your money back.
(Once you’ve booked – we’ll send you our contact details)